Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Photographs

Today, I thought I would share some more of my photographs with you. These photos cover a wide range of subjects, mostly anything that looked interesting and caught my eye. Sometimes it is only part of a subject such as the necklace and sweater above, and the hood ornament. Sometimes it is a sweeping subject such as the street scene with the mural or the trees in the fog. I hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoy taking them.

I think fog is beautiful, I love how the mist creeps around these trees

I love the way rain softens everything, I was fascinated with the flag stenciled on the back of this truck

You can probably tell I like white, this is my antique bed

Isn't this great, a mural on a building on South Street in Philadelphia, PA, and I just love the way they painted the building


I found these old windows on display at a junk/antique shop

I love this hood ornament from an old red and white Chevrolet


I love the patina and burnished surface of this copper kettle

3 comments:

Janna said...

Hey, I recognize that tea kettle!

Leah C said...

Oh my goodness...your photography is outstanding! Really beautiful; I especially love the shot of the old windows:)
P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog to wish me a happy birthday:)

Janne said...

Leah, Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.