Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Day at Eastpoint Lighthouse

My three daughters, grandson and I spent the day on the beach at East Point Lighthouse

 My grandson, Jacob wanted to hunt for sea glass, so we all pitched in to help
 This is my daughter, Janna and Jacob heading down the beach in search of sea glass
 My grandson Jacob.  We found lots of sea glass and I filled my pocket with small stones of different colors, with a craft in mind
 My daughter Miakoda, with her fake mustache, pausing from searching for sea glass to strike a pose
 Danielle found a place to stand and watch the waves
 Then Jacob decided to do a little Karate Kid posing
 My three daughters, Miakoda, Janna and Danielle
 Then we all got a little silly (notice the rocks bulging in my pocket)
 Miakoda in a quiet moment
 We had fun!


 





















No comments: