Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Walk Down Memory Lane

A picture speaks a thousand words! This is a walk down memory lane. The two adorable cuties in this picture are my daughter and my oldest grandson. My daughter, Miakoda is ten days older than her nephew, Robert. They grew up like brother and sister, in fact everyone thought they were twins, they both had blonde hair and blue eyes.
 You can see the resemblance as they grew older.
My daughter, taking up most of the couch.
Robert all grown up.
 Miakoda all grown up.

 





1 comment:

Maura @ Kisiwa Creek Photography said...

Hello Janne!
It's so very nice to 'meet' you. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog and for the nice comment. What beautiful pictures! And how exciting to be expecting at the same time as your daughter (or daughter in law)! I think that is just awesome...and what good looking children..well young adults they are. They certainly could pass as twins! I've really enjoyed my visit...I think I'll look around some more. Have a wonderful Sunday!
Maura :)