Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Swap Package!

A box was waiting for me when I arrived home yesterday and what a wonderful surprise. I opened it slowly to savor it, and it was certainly worth the wait. My swap partner in the Organic Lion Brand Swap over at Ravelry was FadedLily and she outdid herself with the package she sent to me. Wow and double wow!! 
 Everything was beautifully wrapped in individual packages. Anticipation!
 Every time I unwrapped another package, I was amazed at how much she understood about me. She included a beautiful hand written note (she has very lovely handwritting), which I thought was really thoughtful. She sent a water bottle (very useful and nice), and a skein of Lion Brand Organic Cotton in one of my favorite colors, Bark.
 I just love these hand made soap dishes (from etsy seller called The Muddy Muse) and the soap smells heavenly and is organic with all natural ingredients (exactly what I Love).
 And the most fabulous, beautiful shawl/scarf, hand knitted by FadedLily of organic Lion Brand Cotton. I was so excited when I unwrapped this, it is just gorgeous. I can't wait to wear it, it will dress up or down, how perfect is that? My daughters were ooohing and ahhhing over it. She also included her own shawl pin, which is perfect for the shawl. How lucky am I? Thank you FadedLily!!
I love the pin!
I just have to show you a close up of this gorgeous shawl. 
 I ask my beautiful daughter to model it for me, isn't it fabulous?  This was a fun swap and I had a wonderful swap partner, Thank you again FadedLily.








No comments: